This is Oscar!
We picked this boy up on 3/30 and have gotten to know him quite well!
- Name: Oscar (Biggie)
- Breed: Bulldog Mix
- Age: 6 years old
- Sex: Male Neutered
- Size: 70lb
- Reason at BARCS: Authority Seizure
- Hanging out
- Sitting for treats
- Shaking hands
- Chewing on antlers
- Sleeping in tiny balls
- Being awesome
Why should you adopt Oscar?
- Do you have a busy lifestyle, want a dog, but don't have the time to manage and train a young rambunctious pup? Oscar's your man.
- Do you like to watch movies, or TV, or read books and wish you had a hunk of a dog by your side to keep you company? Oscar's your man.
- Do you enjoy casual strolls through the neighborhood, occasionally stopping to grab a bite at the local coffee shop and wish you had a dog to sip coffee (and maybe share your scone) with? Oscar's your man.
- Are you looking for a dog who knows how to sit, who can wait at doorways, who is comfortable sleeping 23.5/24 hours a day, all the while making sure no one breaks into your home? Oscar's your man.
- Do you want a dog who won't chew up your furniture, pee all over your house, bark all day, or constantly shove a toy in your face? Oscar's your man.
- If you want a dog who is a consummate gentleman, Oscar's your man!
Does your dog tap dance? Have you always wanted a dog that tap dances? Adopt Oscar and you can have both!
Some additional Why-Oscar-Is-Awesome Facts!
- Crate Trained
- Quiet all day and all night
- Not destructive
- Walks nicely on leash
- You're very safe when he's around
- Big tongue but not big kisses
You've seen him tap dance, now watch him moonwalk! Can this awesome boy dance his way into your heart?
Take a stroll with Oscar! He'll love you forever, since it's one of his most favorite things to do!
Oscar also says he is very secure in his manhood and thinks he looks stunning in pink!
All the reasons why you should adopt Oscar wrapped in an adorable new package!
"Hi, I'm Oscar! I am a mature, easy-going fella. I'm in a foster home right now and am learning all kinds of awesome things like walking nicely on leash, waiting to go through doorways, snuggling gently, laying down, and shaking paws!
My favorite things in life are going for leisurely strolls, chewing on antlers, and sitting nicely for treats. I like being outside and enjoy feeling the sunshine on my face.
If you're looking for a dog who doesn't need much, then I'm your man! Just love me forever, feed me every day, and give me a soft place to rest my head at night and I'll be the happiest pup in the world!
Because I'm in a foster home, you won't find me at the shelter. To meet me, please contact BARCS at firstname.lastname@example.org or my foster family at email@example.com. I can't wait to meet you!"
Three weeks and Oscar is still waiting for his perfect home!
That's right, it's been a little over a MONTH and he is still looking for his forever home! How is that possible!?
Oscar always brightens our day with his silly antics, like tap-dancing in the morning before he goes up for breakfast. We love this boy, and we know you will, too!
Oscar has been adopted!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us or BARCS for more information!